Welcome to Allestree Juniors Football Club
Our Ethos “Football for All”
The focus of Allestree Juniors Football Club is the development of both its players and coaches in the skills of the game, teamwork and playing strategies. We aim to offer the best development programme through support of the Managers to ensure that all of our Coaches are fully qualified and licenced, therefore able to develop and support our players to their full potential.
We promote a holistic approach based on the FA’s four-corner model for long term player development, with age appropriate coaching recommendations for players aged 7-10 and 11-21.
Winning in itself is not the objective of AJFC but is an outcome of its success in developing its players. A “win at all cost” attitude will not be tolerated by the club.
Allestree Juniors FC Key Objectives are:
- To provide a safe and non-threatening environment that encourages participation.
- To promote team sport by providing a club structure under which junior football players can participate and develop.
- To promote and support volunteer and community participation
- To encourage and support coaches development through the
- To provide coaching pathways for individuals that wish to pursue further football development
In response to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, Allestree Juniors continually updates and revises its COVID-19 risk assessment, which can be accessed below
Who’s Who at AJFC:
|Derby Junior Football League Secretary||Claire Brandon|
|Club Welfare Officer||Chris Brandon|
|Assistant Club Welfare Officer||Carly Ann Dawkins|